Re: Question about mintnet.

Katherine L Ellis wrote:
> Reading the docs of mintnet, TCP was not uimplemented, but ray was
> working on it, and was a matter of time for it to be done.
> It really never bothered me really, until I started working on a
> port of identd.
> What would it take to add these? anyone has a slightest clue about it?

Erm, do you mean there is no TCP support (as opposed to UDP) in your MiNTNet?
There is TCP support in later versions of MiNTNet.  What problems are you
having compiling identd?

> Also another question, we don't have /dev/mem nor /dev/kmem what would
> be the trick to replace that?

In /c/mint/mint.cnf, I have :

	sln c:\auto\mintnp.prg u:\vmunix
	sln u:\proc\MiNT.000 u:\dev\kmem

(can't remember who pointed this out)

> Has EAGAIN been implemented in the mintlibs 47?

>From Waldi Ravens (23 Jan 1996) :

	#define EAGAIN  EWOULDBLOCK

    1024/55A5BC19        0F 3F 62 56 18 10 8B 84  43 8F F4 94 93 37 76 AA

S.E.P.