Re: HSmodem XDD?

  > Does ANYONE have serial drivers that can permanently replace HS-Modem
  > and beloaded by MiNT as XDD drivers, to finally resolve the problem?

  This reminds me, I remember there's a HSMDMINST.XDD or something,
  have you tried it, and does anybody have a clue what it's for? :)
  Or does it simply have the same purpose as rsvx.prg?

RSVX.PRG comes with HSMINST and the XDD is used to alter the device
names in /dev. It doesn't help fixing any serial bugs and was mainly
a 1st attempt at making HS-Modem for MiNT.  However, Harun Scheutzow
apparently despises the Unix method of addressing serial ports as TTY
so Jerry Geiger was never able to complete his attempt.

From: Martin-Eric Racine FUNKYWARE http://www.megacom.net/~q-funk
Atari TT030 12/48 NVDI 4.11r0, MiNT 1.14.5, N.AES 1.1.0, GlueSTiK
 Unsollicited material will be proof-read for $100 USD per word,
 payable within 10 days.  Submission of your advertisement to my
 address constitutes your formal acceptance of these terms.
 <TITLE><BLINK><H1>No HTML Messages Please!</H1></BLINK></TITLE>