Re: memory protection

> |> Linux to start Thing desktop and GEM software? Congratulations for this
> |> excellent idea.
>
> I think an AES emulation is in the works.

I don't doubt that Linux COULD be an excellent OS to run GEM software.
However, it currently CANNOT run any GEM software and IMHO it WON'T be
possible in any forseable future. So please concern on REAL solutions,
rather than on dreams.

Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail:draco@mi.com.pl
http://www.orient.uw.edu.pl/~conradus

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** aut servit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur (Liv. XXIV, 25)
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.