Re: Importance of "W" for Mac68/TOS

> filenames, so where's the problem???? And where's the point to write for an
> experimental windowing system, when we have at least two properly working
> GEM based multitasking systems?

And if you really want Unix compatibility, remember that there is actually
_X11_ for MiNT!

I know that it's only monochrome, but I don't think even those among us with
'040 processors would want to run colour X on their standard Atari hardware.
With a graphics card (or one of the compatibles) it might be useful, though.

Where the sources to that port ever released, by the way?

--
  Chalmers University   | Why are these |  e-mail:   rand@cd.chalmers.se
     of Technology      |  .signatures  |            johan@rand.thn.htu.se
                        | so hard to do |  WWW/ftp:  rand.thn.htu.se
   Gothenburg, Sweden   |     well?     |            (MGIFv5, QLem, BAD MOOD)