Re: grumbling about the mint libs.

>>binaries and scripts in my setup, but if you install Petr Stehlik's
>>TOS-port there shouldn't be any problems at all.
>hmm TOS port will work perfect for mint?
>if yes, cool.

Yep. My port of ncurses allows you to compile any program which uses curses
and then it run under MiNT with terminfo database or under plain TOS or
MagiC! (have you ever seen a demo of PARCP 3.0?)

>>It works quite well here, although I have a rather old 2.7.2 which
>>have problems with Atari/DOS newlines (cr/lf).
>I thought 2.7.2 was rather new!?  What is the latest version then?

GCC 2.7.2 is rather new, right.

>(not only for mitn, but in general of gcc?)

The latest version for MiNT is 2.7.2.2, ported by Frank. The latest version
of GCC generally is 2.7.2.3, but GCC 2.8.0 is close to its release.

Petr