Re: Security stuff

> Personally, I think there's no point in making MiNT's execution of TOS
> format binaries more secure.  The OS's API is pretty intimately tied up

What's wrong about DR's exec format? (I don't use in Fenix for Fenix native
execs but IMO there is nothing wrong with it..)

It got most aspects of other exec formats. The only "faults" related to
it is that TOS programs gets all memory but that's mearly TOS's fault
and that it don't support demand paging...

IMHO this so called security discussion has gone too far... I can't see
any security related problem with DR's exec format. It has text,data
and bss segment just like any other "UNiX" exec format (including
elf).

Exactly what do you mean when you say it isn't secure and that it is
tightly linked to TOS's api? I can't quite see the link... :-)

Hoping not to have stepped on any sore toes.
 Sven