Re: Minix crash

unsubscribe

 ----------
From: Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
To: Martin-Eric Racine
Cc: MiNT-List
Subject: Re: Minix crash
Date: Tuesday, August 26, 1997 12:16PM

> How big of a partition can one format under TOS 3.06?
> I will soon change my old Seagate ST157N for a larger
> hard-disk and want as few partitions as possible.

I think it can be 32767 clusters, 16384 bytes each (512 MB). On Falcon
you
can use larger clusters (32768 bytes each) but I am not sure about a
TT...

Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz

mail:draco@nidus.mi.com.pl
     draco@irc.pl
     draco@piwo.bl.pg.gda.pl
     conradus@avanti.orient.uw.edu.pl
     conradus@plearn.edu.pl
     draco@nuova.id.uw.edu.pl
http://www.orient.uw.edu.pl/~conradus/
 IRC:[Draco]

*** Ea natura multitudinis est,
*** aut servit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur.
*** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono
*** unizenie, albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.
                                           (Liv. XXIV, 25)