RE: VFAT.XFS ...by Julian Reschke?

hmmmmmmm very strange of you Julian.
Magic is the answer? I thought you were a little more responsible,
have you changed lately? what happened to you?
You are saying that Magic is the answer... (still buggered).
YOu are very dangerous saying such things, Magic is NOT an answer, you
are aware that magic is not stable, are you?
Are you aware that magic will probably crash your harddrive?
thus losing data?  (of course backups are important, but here again,
backups is not an answer to a buggy software such as magic).
Are you aware that magic is just boring and not compatible?>
No good TCP/IP stack? and don't say yes there is---> iconnect from
ASH.
And if you will ask me what hardware do I have, I will answer a
falcon, you'll say, well the hardware here is the problem, well, I
will answer I also have a megaste, and same problem occur.
You'll say well, what version of magic, I will answer 5.12. So here
again, no valid argument. Magic is just not suitable for a serious OS.
Of course, it looks cool, cool 3d effect, a lots of nifty gadgets,
speed is rather impressive, But where is the real speed when I have to
reboot very often? (of course losing some file, thus even more time).
So, pliz, Magic is great, true, but that ain't an answer.
Especially to get VFAT?????

(that's is :) and I respect you for all what you did for atari, mint
or whatever)

Bye..

Email:Kellis@primenet.com
Web http://www.primenet.com/~kellis/