Taskbar for N.AES

Hi!

The latest version of my N.AES Taskbar is now available on my homepage
(See sig) as well as on Mille Babic's homepage
(www.tripnet.se/~mille/).

Taskbar is a Win95-like taskbar for MiNT/N.AES. I wrote it when I
discovered that the taskbar I used then used ~20% CPU-time and more
than 100K RAM on my Falcon. This is a much simpler taskbar with only
the most basic features, but it only use 2-3% CPU-time and ~27K RAM.

/*
** Jo Even Skarstein    http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~josk/atari/
**
*/