RE: SPIN! problems unter MiNT

> I think the problem was somewhere else :-)
>
> Somebody discovered that the mode field in the XATTR structure for those
> non startable files was illegal (meaning: not "regular file"). Changing this
> seems to have fixed it (http://www.muenster.de/~reschke/soft_e.html#spin).

Well, OK, but how about that patch? Is it worth applying? I am asking
because I am going to collect all known patches in order to maintain an
actual version of the kernel... (currently 1.14.3).

Gtx

Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz

mail:draco@nidus.mi.com.pl
http://www.orient.uw.edu.pl/~conradus/
 IRC:[Draco]

*** Ea natura multitudinis est,
*** aut servit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur.
*** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono
*** unizenie, albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.
                                           (Liv. XXIV, 25)