MiNT 1.14.3

Hej,

since some people seemed to be interested in it, I have put my own compile
of MiNT kernel to my page as version 1.14.3 together with the source code.
Apart from other slight changes it has the serial patch applied. See
changes.mh for details.

The archive contains only the 030 binary version of the kernel.

Bye

Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz

mail:draco@nidus.mi.com.pl
http://www.orient.uw.edu.pl/~conradus/
 IRC:[Draco]

*** Ea natura multitudinis est,
*** aut servit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur.
*** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono
*** unizenie, albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.
                                           (Liv. XXIV, 25)