Re: GEM19.ZOO (GEM++ lib)

> I've got the GEM C++ library and I've been trying to use it. But I can't
> recompile the example.cc nor the library itself with GCC 2.7.2. GCC
> displays a lot of errors and warnings.

Check if the source code has Unix-style EOLs. gcc 2.7.2 just *hates*
CR/LF, and, if there are some, produces stupid error messages and
warnings. Besides, check the first warning message in the source code. If
it is a comment :))))), try to change the ending string (i.e. "*/")
position. gcc sometimes becomes nervous if there's a single "*/" in a
line.

Bye

Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz

mail:draco@mi.com.pl
http://www.orient.uw.edu.pl/~conradus/
 IRC:[Draco]

*** Ea natura multitudinis est,
*** aut servit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur.
*** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono
*** unizenie, albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.
                                           (Liv. XXIV, 25)