CLOK cookie and Tgettimeofday()

Hi!

I don't quite like the idea of adding yet another (4) functions to
the already huge MiNT kernel. Put them into the mint libs instead!

As for the cookie: I think that these things are much better set in
an environment variable. I regard the whole cookie jar idea to be a
bit too kludgy. (I mean the whole idea of having a cookie jar.) It will
be maintained for comp. reasons in Fenix but it is not sane to keep
on extending it. It would be much better (like it is in Fenix) to have
a central database of program information and properties that can be
searched by means of shared library calls.

Regards Sven Karlsson - Istari Software