MiNT serial patch does NOT work?

Hello.

I am happy I am back to this list (we lost the previous connection).
:)

Considering the general discussion about serial transfers under MiNT:
I have applied Torsen's Lang serial patch to the MiNT kernel 1.14. It
didn't change anything: the max baud rate is still 38400. I know the pppd
needs recompilation, but unfortunately, i have no source code. Also, I
don't use pppd at this moment, because my computer got connected to the
local network here using SLIP. Does the getty (or whatever) need
recompiling too to use higher baud rates? I failed at 57600....

My machine is a Falcon030 running MiNT 1.14. I have HSMODEM 0.7 installed
+ hsminst.xdd (if it changes anything)...

Bye
Draco