Re: NCurses 4.1

On Sat, 31 May 1997, Katherine L Ellis wrote:

> hi, Ok, I got a basic idea of what are these NCURSES.

OK, great!

> I went to your webpages, and I only found these 4 little games/demo
> about it, but I didn't find anything directly related to NCURSES.
> Where are they?

:-) The ncurses itself (source code) was taken from GNU archive. The
source compiled cleanly under MiNT (what a surprise!), so I haven't
uploaded the binary anywhere (everybody can compile his/her own version
easily).

As for the little demo programs - they actually prove that I managed to
port ncurses to TOS (well, nearly ;-)

The real ncurses based application is in progress. In the mean time you
can use PARCP with its ftp based user interface...

Petr
--
    WWW: http://ft3.zlin.vutbr.cz/stehlik/home.htm          PARCP development
 e-mail: stehlik@cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz