SPIN! problems unter MiNT

Hi,

I have an interesting problem with the audio filesystem part of my CD-ROM
driver SPIN! under MiNT (see http://www.muenster.de/~reschke/news_e.html).

The XFS simulates a GEMDOS executable for each audio track. Starting the
object should send the appropriate MetaDOS XBIOS call to initiate audio
callback. This works in my MetaDOS DOS driver (CD-Tool, commercial), and it
works in SPIN's MagiC XFS.

In the MiNT XFS version, it currently works only for the 8th track of an
audio disk. In all other cases, I can prove that the MetaDOS XBIOS call is
never initiated.

To make thinks even more funny, this can be fixed by copying the binary to a
hard disk and by starting it from there. I would say that this proves that
the program itself is ok.

OK, what's wrong?

Everybody with MiNT and a CD-ROM can try it. If somebody else is interested,
I can send out the very short assembly program which tries to start the
audio playback.

Regards, jr