Re: MiNTlib compatibillity (Was: a time for MiNTlibs pl47?)

> Another suggestion is to create a MiNT-stub for the GNUlib, so we don't have
> to maintain a complete library - only the OS interface (maybe different stubs
> a catch-all stub, a MiNT-only stub, A Fenix stub, etc.).

I like this idea a lot. I really hate having to put up with the 20K stub we
have at the moment. It makes me wonder exactly what is in there :).

Cheers,

James.
--
<jamesco@cogs.susx.ac.uk>

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane
mittam.

(For non-Latiners: "I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will
fling an enormous rock at your head.")