Re: a time for MiNTlibs pl47?

Heya,

You, Petr Stehlik wrote:

> it's been a looong time since last MiNTlibs update (longer than two
> years!). In the mean time quite a few patches have been sent to this list.
> Isn't the highest time for new MiNTlibs release? If the original
> maintainers are out of MiNT world, would anybody be willing to collect and
> apply the patches and release new version of MiNTlibs?

I think that would be a very good idea. I even forgot how my Ataris
looked like. :) FreeBSD rox. nox?

Bye,
Knarf

P.S.: Please replace nasim.cube.net with camelot.de in all your lists.
--
  Frank Bartels   |UUCP/ZModem/Fax: +49 89 8948040| "Captain, why not just
 knarf@camelot.de | http://www.camelot.de/~knarf/ | give the Borg Windows?"