PPP @ 115200 bps

  Hi,

I am having big troubles with PPP over my serial null-modem link between
my AfterBurner and my 6x86 in MiNTOS. When the serial speed is set to
115200 bps, ftp's put file is very slow - only about 6000 cps, while get
file locks completely. What's going on? Why is it so slow? In Linux-m68k
the ftp speed is 10300 cps in both directions, and Linux is written in
'C'. I think that MiNT should be faster than Linux, so where could be the
reason of so slow MiNT ppp?

Petr
--
    WWW: http://ft3.zlin.vutbr.cz/stehlik/home.htm