Re: Mac and MiNT: Some questions

> Amigas don't have Midi ports, DSP or audio input, yet they have Mac
> emulation.  That is pitiful.  Perhaps we should just create a version of
> UAE the Amiga emulator, for MiNT, then we could run Shapeshifter to finally

You'd probably not see UAE move at all on a Falcon. It's supposedly very
slow even on much more powerful machines.

A better solution would be to port ShapeShifter itself.
The author apparently was prepared to support such a project a year or so
ago when the idea first came up.

--
  Chalmers University   | Why are these |  e-mail:   rand@cd.chalmers.se
     of Technology      |  .signatures  |            johan@rand.thn.htu.se
                        | so hard to do |  WWW/ftp:  rand.thn.htu.se
   Gothenburg, Sweden   |     well?     |            (MGIFv5, QLem, BAD MOOD)