Re: Making MiNTOS the underlying Atari Operating System

You can get X for MagiC?  If that is the case, that is GREAT.  I would
love to use MagiC if MiNT cannot be made to be as fast.  I would like to
also have the ability to use a shell if need be such as BASH or TSCH.
What is the name of the company that created X for MagiC.  The point
about other systems is that you cannot use other operating systems on
Atari type computers.  I am not talking about PC or Mac computing.  My
message was geared toward Atari/C-Lab computing.