Pre-Announcement MiNT 1.14

Hi!

Since the current version of MiNT is so old I have added some nice things to
1.12.5 ,skipped the bad luck (probably) of 1.13 and made a version 1.14. I
don't know if anyone else is working on MiNT. If so please mail me...

the changes are:

- VM! At last! Gives you a lot of "TT-Ram" (or Alt-ram if you prefer) at the
   expense of some ST or TT-ram. I have run it some weeks now and it is very
stable
   and compatible on my TT. Needs 030. Currently not compatible with 040 or 060
   mmus (sorry folks.. will do that when someone wants to beta test it on their
   Medusa/Hades/Eagle/DirectTT/afterburner etc..) All software that I have
tested
   works without restrictions.
- Some minor bugfixes in bios routs (most notable setexc) and some patches to
   make AHDI work with VM. Debuggers are more stable now under MiNT..

I will clean up the sources and then release the sources and binaries on the
web-site below. When the distribution is uploaded I will announce it. It is
probably uploaded on monday (16th of september)

This is probably the last version I will make of MiNT before I begin releasing
Fenix versions..

Regards
	Sven Karlsson
Student of Engineering Physics at Lund Institute of Technology, Sweden

Soft- and Hardware developer @ Istari Software
Current project: Code ,an interactive development tool for video
	game consoles including Editor,Debugger and Assembler
	Fenix, a new OO OS for Atari compatible computers.
E-mail: f92sk@efd.lth.se or tomten@df.lth.se
WWW: http://www.efd.lth.se/~f92sk