Re: TRAP #1 from TRAP #2?

>Stupid question .. what happens if a call such as Fselect() is made from
>the AES?   I would assume that another program would be able to run, and
>since the last AES call never returned, you crash.  Right?  Or will something
>that easy actually work?

It will work, provided that:
(1) Only one process is making AES calls at a given time (for the
    normal AES); or
(2) the AES is multitasking (e.g. MultiTOS, oAESis, XaAES).

These are the rules one would expect :-).

(In fact, AES 4.1 uses Fselect() internally for waiting for events).
--
Eric R. Smith
ersmith@netcom.com