Re: PLIP: Parallel Line IP.

I've practically searched all over the internet for approximately 3 hours and
25 minutes and I still haven't found PLIP.  Please someone give me a clue as
to where I could find it.  Thank you also, are there interfaces that allow
one to adapt the parallel port to use telephone line or networking line?
The Falcon and the MegaSTE are in two different areas of my house.  I would
like to connect them as elegantly as possible.  How fast would the transfer rate
be via parallel compared to via serial and would the MegaSTE be usable as a
print server for the Falcon?  Thanks.

							Peter Ross