oAESis 0.70 and GEMlisb pl33 released (fwd)

Newsgroups: comp.sys.atari.programmer,comp.sys.atari.st,maus.sys.atari.software,de.comp.sys.st,comp.sys.atari.announce
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 20:53:22 +0200 (MET DST)
From: Christer Gustavsson <d2cg@dtek.chalmers.se>
To: nocrew-l@dd.chalmers.se
Subject: oAESis 0.70 and GEMlisb pl33 released

oAESis 0.70 and GEMlibs patchlevel 33 are now available from my homepage at
the following addresses:

http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d2cg/oaesis/
http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d2cg/gemlibs/

They can also (soon) be found at the NoCrew ftp-site at:
ftp.dd.chalmers.se/pub/lars/nocrew/

Many changes have been made to oAESis since the previous version, to mention
a few:
- 3D-objects are supported.
- Accessories are started at boot.
- Some undocumented (?) GEM-features implemented in order to make programs
  that use EnhancedGEM run.

A few bugfixes have been made on the GEMlibs as well as some brand new and
some missing definitions.

Regards, Christer Gustavsson
Nazi SEAL Team 6 Delta Force Waco, Texas terrorist KGB Cocaine NSA
supercomputer Peking security Kennedy mr proper $400 million in gold
bullion [Hello to all my fans in domestic surveillance]