ls.ttp crashes!

Hiyah,

I've installed MiNT 1.12 on a 4Meg 520STe TOS2.06 with a minixfs V2 file
system on a Zip cartridge which just happens to be on G. I minit'd the
cart with the command '-V -n 4 -P -i 65535' (I think!) - I added '-t'
initially, just to be sure. ( BTW, I use AHDI 6.0something). Everythings
fine: I can 'mkdir stupidly-long-directory-name' but when I do an ls in
any way, shape or form, it crashes immeadiately after listing the
long-one - something to do with 'cannot remove process(?) rm_q'.

Sorry I can't be more precise: I forgot the bit of paper that I wrote it
down on.

I take it this is a bug with 'ls.ttp' and not anything else(????).

The question is, I wanna use long filenames, can I get around this?

I don't know much about MiNT but like the idea of booting an Atari as a
un*x-box: please help

thanks

John