Re: Memory protection and vex_{butv,timv,motv}

>I'm having a problem using vex_* routines when running mint w memory
>protection on a falcon w tos 4.04. Whenever the interrupt handler is
>called I get memory violation on mint (pid 0), even when the handler
>consists of only an rts or jmp <orgrout>. Do you have ideas about why
>this happens?

Try putting the vex_ handler into memory that has the global attribute
set.  You likely have to use a program flag setter and have the whole
program do that, or set the interrupt handlers from a short program that
you can exec from your main program, and have that short program global.

Just a guess though.

CYA,
Evan Langlois