Latest MiNT and MiNT-Net

I've tried, really I have. I've been to my local Umich mirror, which
hasn't been updated since last august! I've been to Umich itself, and
watched it take over an hour to get half a file. I've been to sites
in Germany France, and Outer Mongolia (with the possible exception of
the latter), but I unfortunately only get a few short hours on the
net each week, and all these links have been too slow.

So, what I want to ask is this: Does anyone have a 68000 binary of
the latest (1.12h5?) MiNT (I use MultiTOS and AES4.1, since this
may well have a bearing on things) and MiNTnet (0.8) packages that
they could mail me _or_ does anyone keep an up to date copy on a site
that has a fast link from the UK (ideally one _in_ the uk).

Cheers,

Xav

--
Xav