W - I like it

I finally tried W last night.  It uses more memory than vconsoles and is
not as fast (obviously) so I won't be using it much.

However, I noticed in the docs that a few references were made to the
speed overhead of the sockets.  How much of a slowdown is the socket
interface causing?  I mean, I thought it would be pretty quick.  Why
slow?   Also, some sort of bitblt and pattern blitting routines would
be nice (or if they exist, they need to be improved, using the hardware
blitter maybe).

Other than that, and the lack of software, I kinda liked it.

CYA,
Evan Langlois