VConsoles.

Greetings,

I am wondering about Virtual Consoles.... I heard about ppl using them,
and saw the C source at Sunsite.doc.ic.ac.uk (couldn't get in a.a.u.e)
but i lack the HD space to install C compilers at home, and the expertise
to crosscompile on the sparcservers at work....

Has anyone found any definite disadvantages/incompatibilities about
Vconsoles ? I have a 2.5 mech ST (Tos 1.0, OOOLLDD) with a mono screen
and a (Aye, also OOLLDD and Barely Working) Megafile 30. Does anyone have
a set of binaries, for distribution (or just for me, i don't care:)

Thanx,
Tom.

Thomas Wouters   |   Visit The Digitale City (DDS)   | Forever an Addict to
zonny@moo.dds.nl |    The Dutch Digital Community    | Virtual, Digital,
Ynnoz @ MOOs     | http://www.dds.nl/plein/centraal/ | Unconventional Rubbish
Jay_* @ MUS[HE]s |  WWW -- World Wide Wackos :)      | (Except for Windows)