I am an idiot.

You may all nod your agreement, sagely, at yoiur leisure.

I _seriously_ mucked up the CAB overlay when I was writing it.

I made some _really_ juvenile errors (calling strnicmp() with only two
parameters, for example). Hundreds of little mistakes.

Well, I has done chastised myself with a long, sharp blonde, and worked my
brain-cells to the bone :)

Here it is:

ftp://ftp.brisnet.org.au/atari/cab-for-mintnet.tar.gz

If you have environment variables set up for Lynx to use a proxy, then
relax and rejoice, because this works the same way, and honours the
no_proxy variable as well. It'll use your proxies the way you have them
set up for Lynx, without modification.

If you want to force it to _never_ use a proxy (or want to turn off
proxies part way) make a file in the same directory called 'no.proxy', and
all proxy use will be disabled.

I've munged in a sort of timeout using select(), and I'm not sure how well
that will work. I have dark visions of CAB itself locking up, but I'm not
sure.

We support the HEAD WWW command, for URL-info and timestamps. CAB will
check each time if a document has changed since it was cached. I don't
think STiK users get that luxury. They have to guess, I expect.

Enjoy your graphic Web-browsing, and bug the author of CAB to make things
the way you like them :)

Dancer
PS: Oh, btw, I can't afford to eat. Just so as you know. I've still got a
week's food or so left in the fridge. The rent ran out on the 22nd last
month, and I'm _still_ waiting for my place of employment to get back to
work, and write some specs so I can write some more code and earn some
money.

Life. It's a nuisance.