Minicom

I need a binary for Minicom.  I tried using the patches recently
posted to the list, but I keep getting a BUS ERROR or an ADDRESS ERROR
and I have no idea where its coming from.  Its always at a different
address though - so its just stomping all over memory.

I once got it to where I could use the -s option and configure it,
but it would crash before the main app came up (the configure
menus were fine though).

Any ideas on what is wrong?   If you a binary (68K, preferably
fully optimized, no 030) I would really appreciate an email of
the bins in UUE (not MIME) format.

Thanks,
Evan Langlois
ekl@sdf.lonestar.org