Re:CAB OVL

>|Well, I've got a working CAB overlay file. [...]

>I began some time ago to write an CAB MiNTnet module. [...]

Now, do all STiK-based programs use this CAB.OVL overlay, or just CAB?
I've been working on a TSR to replace STIK.ACC (and not making much
progress; the semantics at that low level are _amazingly_ weird), but if
the CAB.OVL replacements that you two are working on will take care of
the problem, I'll turn my efforts to other fronts.  Like that GUI-based
easy installer for MiNTnet, perhaps (yeah, right).

						-sbigham