Keyboard shortcuts in MultiTOS

Okay, so I'm probably telling everyone stuff they already knew - but
if that's the case, why didn't anyone tell me!

I was using MTOS yesterday, and a GEM app hung on me. I vainly tried
CTRL-C - just on the off chance, and then began randomly thumping
keys out of sheer frustration. Next thing I knew, my app had been
dumped, and I was working again. Further investigation came up with
the following:-

CTRL-ALT-C dumps all applications (but not DA's).
CTRL-ALT-S suspends these CTRL-ALT options
CTRL-ALT-Z resumes them (I think - my memory has just crashed)

But best of all (drum roll please).....

CTRL-ALT-TAB and C-A-SHIFT-TAB cycle through the current apps,
excluding DA's (sensible), even if they're open (not so sensible).

SO did everyone know about these before? There are a few other keys
that look like they _might_ be doing something, but I can't work out
what. Does anyone know if there is anything to dump just the current
app, rather than all of them?

Cheers,

Xav

--