Yet another W client ...

> Since everybody here seems to be excited about W, I spent some days setting
> it up. Really neat stuff, but it needs more client programs. So here's one :-)

It's really easy program isn't it?  :-) I have myself done 4 fun
proggies*) but there would be a need for more 'serious' programs.  Like
interfaces to some common unix programs.  That will probably need some
additional gadget functions (like w_inputtext()) though.  Kay's oncoming
convex polygon graphics functions will help in doing 3D stuff (I'd love
a simple POV modeller <g>)...

If somebody would like use W graphics interactively, my WWW page has a
primitive Python implementation of the Wlib (I'll have to check that
it's upto date) + a Window baseclass and a couple derived ones (Logo
turtle graphics :)). If you'll find any bugs or have any wishes, mail
to me or to list.

	- Eero		/* http://www.modeemi.cs.tut.fi/~puujalka/ */

*) Those with W1R2 + W interface to Pente + very simple sample player for
Kay's audiodev (feel free to nick the button images, IMHO they succeeded
quite well :))