Ported software

While we're on the subject...

What software have you ported to MiNT/MiNTNet?

Is it on a.a.u.e? If not, why not?

If it's a little unstable, who cares? Post it with source, and someone
will figure out how to make it run smoothly. If it's just because you
can't get on to upload it, then upload it to ftp.brisnet.org.au, and I'll
upload it for you (I can nearly always get in through the uploader's
backdoor).

>From what I've heard, talking to people, there's a _lot_ more software out
there than is available on the archives. Share it! :)