Bug in Free-MiNT 1.12.5 (?)

Hi everybody,

there seems to be a severe bug in the new Free-MiNT release 1.12.5 .
It compiles without any problems and I used it some days without any
problems. But then I started the man program of the KGM-Distribution
and found the following behavior:
- viewing a already compiled man page works without problems
- viewing a page that must be compiled results in a heavy crash
  you have to push the reset button to re-animate the computer.

Replacing MiNT with the old Free-MiNT 1.12.4 removes the problem.

I didn't investigate the problem further, and I don't want to do
this ;-)

Did anybody else ever see this problem? What can be done?
(configuration: Mega ST 4 with PAK/FRAK 4 MB, ICD SCSI adapter
 with two hard-disks)

Sincerely

        Axel Kaiser
        Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum