Re: Pdomain for MagiC 4

Hi!

> Due to the support of the Pdomain call in MagiC 4, I suggest the following changes
> in main.c of the mintlib:
> [...]
> -	if (__mint && _app)
> -		(void)Pdomain(1);	/* set MiNT domain */
> +	_pdomain = Pdomain(1);	/* set MiNT domain */
> [...]
> I thing, this should not lead to any incompatibilities !

I'd rather suggest
+	if (_app)
+		_pdomain = Pdomain(1);

Of course, this has the drawback that accessories won't automatically run
in the MiNT-domain, but this has a certain sense: With SingleTOS + MiNT,
Accessories are the same process as the main application, so a Pdomain-call
will also influence the current application (usually the desktop), which
is not desirable. One would have to check whether a multitasking AES is
running or not, but unfortunately this can't be done in the startup code
because it requires an appl_init-call.

Ciao

Thomas

--
| Thomas Binder (IRCNick: Gryf)                | "Quick to judge, quick to   |