fcntl.h

I noticed that fcntl.h states the smallest gemdos file handle to be
-3, whereas my MiNT docs say that there are also -4 and -5 for midi
i/o. For -mlong the header file comments there to be a sign extension
bug in the mintlibs (=> smallest handle 0), is this still valid?

Btw. I wonder why there's no program for converting binaries to
object files. Hexdumping and including binaries seems like waste
of time and diskspace. The utility would be used somewhat like
this (without -n/-o arguments the filename would be used):
	bin2obj [-n sample_one] [-o sample_1.o] sample_1.spl

In the source using this object the sample_one could be declared
	extern unsigned char sample_one;

If it's an 8-bit, unsigned sample.

	- Eero