Re: MiNA

On Mon, 23 Oct 1995, Simon Kagedal wrote:

> I'd really like some kind of replacement AES... (though I read that the
> new version of Geneva works together with MiNT... has anyone tried this
> with luck?)

I did a quick test and I wasn't really impressed. It crashed quite
often and it was slow. Maybe I just don't know how to use it properly?
Maybe somebody who has used it more than me would know..

    **     AR: Kristoffer Lawson, IRC: Setok, email: krlawson@xgw.fi      **
    **              Helsinki University, Computer Sciences                **
    **     Organizations: Aggression, DALnet, Kasvua (kasvua@clinet.fi),  **
    **     KYY Ry (toivotuo@clinet.fi), SHUT ..                           **