Re: MX records

> > Just letting you know, in case it is within your ability to get an MX
> > record or two or three added to the entries in your network's DNS.
>
> Sorry, I can only pester our staff here...
>
> What is the reason for the 30 hop limit, the ttl tcp packets are sent with?

Yup. 30 hops is standard. Do pester the staff though (politely). Every
site should have some MX records. And....err..this will never reach you,
will it?

If you had an MX record that reached outside the zone, mail would get
there fine--

Damnit. I'll have to send this to the list for it to get to you.
*APOLOGIES TO EVERYONE ELSE*