MiNT NET

Alright, what happened to everyone?  Did I get dropped off the list?

Anyway, I've recently begun having trouble with MiNT Net.  I can't resolve
names at all.  I can get a connect using the same nameserver IP address
and host configurations from the OS/2 system at work.  This leads me
to suspect something other than configuration files.

Has anyone else been having similar trouble?  Maybe its the new non-blocking
fork?  BTW, I can do a netstat and see an open connection to <IP
address>:domain while it tries resolving a name.  The <IP address> is the
correct name of the local DNS.  I can see packets being sent, and a short
reply, but then there is a long pause and it retransmits.

I'm going to try and ping to a couple IP addresses tonight (instead of
trying a site name to be resolved) and I'll see if that works or not, but
I'm basically stuck.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Evan Langlois
ekl@sdf.lonestar.org