Re: Dxreaddir-problem

Holger Kleinschmidt wrote:

> With most (but not all) directories the modification times of the
> first two entries ('.' and '..') are wrong, althoug Fxattr gives the correct
> ones. The directories I've tested reside on the root of a TOS-filesystem,
> e.g. 'f:\cat'. Fxattr gives the correct date of creation for '.' and Zero
> for '..', but Dxreaddir gives the same wrong date for both entries.
> For one directory (out of six) on the same drive Dxreaddir gives the correct
> results, but I can't see any reason why this directory should be special
> (it's not the first or last one).

Tosfs uses the underlying TOS' Fsfirst()/Fsnext() system calls
(Fxattr(dir/.) uses Fsfirst(dir/.), Dopendir(dir)/Dxreaddir() use
Fsfirst(dir/*.*)).  From a first look, I'd guess that you've found a
bug in your TOS version and not in MiNT...

Michael
--
Email: hohmuth@inf.tu-dresden.de
WWW:   http://www.inf.tu-dresden.de/~mh1/