Re: patch 2.1 et. al

[...]
> Until now, everything runs fine. I didn't compile the file-utils-3.12 yet,
> because configure can't find a way to know about mounted filesystems on my
> atari.

You can change the configure-script to ignore the error. So you have all
tools except df.
Bye the way:
AT the moment (running mint1.11h3) I have have no working top/ps.
Are there any newer versions out, or do I miss something ??

regards

	winfried

--
Winfried Magerl - Internet Administration
Siemens Nixdorf AG, GP QM/S IF, 81739 Munich, Germany