Optimize MiNT for TT030?

Hi everyone.

I recently got my TT030 up and running.  I would like everyone's suggestions
for settting up MiNT to take the best advantage of the TT030.

I have 4 megs ST ram and no TT ram.  Right off the bat I realize that TT ram
would be the first thing to get (suggestions on TT ram boards with prices
would be nice if you know offhand).  I also do not know were to get Outside
here in the US.

I am using the same MiNT setup I had for my MegaSTE, with the exception that I
compiled MiNT 1.12h3 as an 030 only version.  I will try to get the newer
GCC 2.6.3 and Mintlibs 46 which Michael Plonus recently posted about. What
other software replacements should I make?  All suggestions welcome.

Thanks for your time

Bell-Northern Research          Troy Carpenter                Atlanta, Georgia
troyc@bnr.ca                                       I speak for myself, not BNR
       "You're so open minded that your brain leaked out" - Steve Taylor
*>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The best thing in life costs exactly that <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<*