Re: ELM

> Reading in /usr/spool/mail/root, message: 1
> newmbox - length of mbox. != spool mailbox length!!

Yep. This happens when your mail transport software (smail, sendmail...)
is broken and produces wrong Content-Length: headers.

Check this, remove these lines and try again to read in the mailbox. -
It should work then.

Benni

PS: The port is from me and I didn't have this problem. Only when my
/var directory was full, this happened sometimes...
--
      ,,,,
      /'^'\