Dpathconf

Hi there!

I was just studying the sources of MiNT 1.12 yesterday (the original ones),
and I was wondering if DPathconf-modes 7 and 8 are already "legal", since
I can't find them in the filesys-documentation, nor in the manpage to
Dpathconf supplied in mint112d.zoo.

Similar problem: Is the rdev-field of the XATTR-struct "legal", because
all docs still have "reserved" there? What do older filesystems do with
that field? Do they set it to zero, since it was reserved, or what?

And a last question: Is it documentated that a filesystem returns EINVFN if
it doesn't support a specific mode for Dpathconf? And could it be that a
filesystem has a gap in the modes it supports, e.g. that it doesn't support
mode 5, but modes 0 to 4 and mode 6?

Thanks in advance!

Ciao

Thomas

--
| Thomas Binder (IRCNick: Gryf)                | "Quick to judge, quick to   |