Re: patch 2.1 et. al

Michael Plonus writes:
 > Some days ago, someone posted that he had build patch 2.1 for MiNT.
 > According to that, I'd liked to post a list of original GNU-Sources,
 > that I have compiled _without_ any changes on my MiNT-Atari. Those
 > programms are running here very well in daily buisiness:
Could you please put the binaries somewhere? Some of us still have too
less memory to compile all of the original sources (sed for example).
And could you please tell us which version of gcc and the CFLAGS you
used (2.5.8, -O2, -fomit-frame-pointer, -mbaserel, -mpcrel etc.)?

 > 	date et al	sh-utils-1.12.tar.gz   su can't change gid
Why that? In my earlier port (shu194st.zoo) this worked. Do you have
the crypt library?

 > Until now, everything runs fine. I didn't compile the file-utils-3.12 yet,
 > because configure can't find a way to know about mounted filesystems on my
 > atari.
The patches for the pseudo filesystems are available in old ports.

Ciao,
Jens Krinke

Jens Krinke (krinke@ips.cs.tu-bs.de, http://www.cs.tu-bs.de/~krinke)