multiusers, net and...

			Hello.

		I'm new in Mint's world, but I think it's great.
	I've a Falcon 4Mb, and I wish install something that allows
	me to connect via PPP on the host of my school (modem link)

		I guess that I need mint + multiuser + net (TCP/IP)

		But  I have one question: can I use windows (ie Gemwindows)
	when mint runs in multiusers mode ???  Does MintOS allow that
	kind of stuff ???

		I'm now using the package from the ftp.cnam.fr
	pub/Atari/Mint/Kit_Unix, but in multiusr is possible only under TOS
	(one screen...no window)...

		Thanks for your help via mail (I can't read the news :)

		bye !

Freed from Cybermedia.                     ***
Programming on Falcon.                     ***
e-mail: p6ip100@ibm1.cicrp.jussieu.fr     * * *
U.P.M.C. Jussieu/PARIS FRANCE.          *   *   *