VM on MiNT again

>I think a MiNT with VM, swapping and shared libraries (ok, I'm
>dreaming away, but who cares? :-) ) is always an alternative to Linux.
>And as all those 68030'ers stay at MiNT instead of converting to Linux
>the 68000'ers have their advantage too: further development of MiNT
>and MiNT aware software. Even if it runs slower or less comfortable on
>their machines. In a little time MiNT without VM will be no competitor
>to Linux anymore.

This is more or less my view too. I have both a TT and an STM. Okay so I
can use Linux on the TT, but it suits me to run MiNT as I can run the same
code/config on the STM too.

At some point I will install Linux/68K on my TT, but I don't really want
to give MiNT up. Without VM though - MiNT is going to have a hard time
against Linux.

Roland.

@CiX